Product: Bar Brothers “The System”
Price: $47 (retail)
Where to Buy: Available Exclusively from BarBrothers.com
Physique Authority’s Rating: 9 out of 10
Return Policy: Industry LEADING 60-Day Guarantee! If you don’t like it, simply get your money back
So you want to learn how to not only master pull ups, push ups, dips, single-arm push ups, single leg squats (pistol squats), muscle ups, be able to jump higher than ever before, have better athletic performance than ever before and have an immense amount of stamina, endurance and sheer power?
How does having one of the most impressive physiques on the planet sound to go alongside all of the above? Well my friends, today, we’re going to take an in-depth look at the Bar Brothers “The System” workout program that is going to absolutely revolutionise your training.
Do you want to be able to do all of this in the comfort of your own home, with minimal equipment? I say minimal equipment because you will definitely need *some* equipment – but we’ll cover that in more detail below so make sure to read the article all the way through.
After having amassed a following that is worthy of the most famous movie star’s repertoire, the Bar Brothers took the demands that their watchers and followers had to create a program – and they have done just that. Watch how these guys have transformed millions of lives by creating the most effective calisthenics program in the universe.
Who the Hell Are the Bar Brothers and Why Should YOU Care?
First of all, the Bar Brothers are some of the most physically fit and shredded human beings to ever have walked the face of the earth – that’s why you should care. Maybe you don’t and that’s cool but you’re probably not reading this article if that were the case!
The Bar Brothers are an international calisthenics movement that prides itself in being the most prolific bodyweight training team in the world.
Dušan Djolević and Lazar Novovic are the two main individuals involved in the movement, however, many others across the globe have become Bar Brothers as well. Ivan Markioli is also often seen involved with Dušan and Lazar.
The “Requirements”, as they call them, to be a Bar Brother are extremely stringent and strict so we know that these guys are the real deal. The “Requirements” is basically a feat of strength and endurance test to measure your ability to do multiple movements after another.
It is their ultimate test of strength, endurance and your worthiness to be a Bar Brother.
Originating from the United States, the Bar Brothers have amassed a following that is akin to that of any famous person in the world – with over 10 million views on their Higher Power Workout Motivation video it is quite evident why they have become the leaders in calisthenics on a global level.
Like you and I, Dušan and Lazar were once frail and weak individuals seeking to find a way to become insanely strong, symmetrical and with absolutely breath-taking strength and aesthetics. They have developed a tried and tested method that will get you absolutely shredded.
When these two guys first met they were unsure of their futures and together strived towards something better in the process becoming great friends and incredible leaders.
This is where The System was born. These two awesome dudes wanted to share their knowledge with the rest of the world so that we could also have a shot at becoming the best versions of ourselves.
It was after having released various YouTube videos since 2011 showcasing their immense work ethic when it comes to fitness and physical training that people began catching on to the so called Bar Brothers.
And people wanted to know how the f* they were getting so jacked by doing (what seems to be) a few pull ups and push ups.
Let me tell you, however, “The System” is NOT just a few pull ups and push ups.
After having answered an insurmountable number of emails with a tailored response to each question the Bar Brothers finally released a full workout program that you can now purchase from their website at an absolutely incredible price.
The Bar Brothers listened to user demand and have put together a one of a kind, 12-week training course to get you from zero to hero in the realm of bodyweight training (aka calisthenics) with their tested, proven and incredibly effective The System training course.
Bar Brothers The System – a Brief Overview
In essence, The System is a 12-week calisthenics training program that will lead you through various progressions of push ups, pull ups, leg training, dips, muscle ups, mobility exercises and cardiovascular endurance training to get you into the best shape you’ve ever been in – regardless of your age.
So “The System” you might be thinking, “Hm. That doesn’t sound too exciting.”
But what I want you to do right now before we dive deeper into things is to check out their Higher Power Workout Motivation video below.
Make sure to keep reading after you watch the video so we can keep discussing the program and what it’s all about and things of that nature.
I just want to make sure you’re fully aware of what it’s all about and how it will massively change your life if you choose to purchase, participate in and complete the program.
Alright, without further ado, check out their video:
Alright, so as we have seen, these guys don’t mess around. Lazar and Dušan are the real deal and they are here to provide you with the same strategies, methods and results that they’ve implemented and achieved in a simple to follow 12-week program.
What you see in this video can be yours as well, if you want it badly enough.
A famous saying goes something like this: “If you want something badly enough you will find a way. If you don’t, you will find an excuse.” So very true.
What Have Other People been Saying About Bar Brothers The System?
Well let me put it into perspective for you. Similar to what happened with some Kinobody courses, the viewers were what inspired the Bar Brothers to create The System.
After seeing what Lazar and Dušan were doing and capable of up on that pull up bar they kept asking again and again about workout strategies they could follow to get the same results.
There came a point during which people were begging for the two Brothers (they’re not really brothers) to create a purchasable fitness program they could follow – and the Brothers listened. They created the Bar Brothers The System in order to fulfill the needs of all of their viewers. And the damn program flew off the shelves and still does to this very day.
But Mike . . . what does this have to do with what other people are saying about it?
Look, I am not going to bore you here with minutiae (small, irrelevant details) – if you want to see some testimonials, you can find a plethora of them online and on YouTube.
The people asked for this, they got it, and results are in and the results are shocking. People have been thanking these two guys for entirely revolutionizing their entire life!
That speaks volumes for itself, I tell you that much.
Let’s Take a Brief Look at the Pros vs Cons
Alright, life isn’t all sunshine, roses and ice cream. Let’s explore the pros and cons of purchasing this program.
- You will be doing a 12-week, progressive workout program that will get you stronger and stronger each week
- By the end, you will be able to do squats with one leg, muscle ups, one-arm push ups, many dips and your cardiovascular endurance will shoot through the roof
- It is a tough, tried and tested fitness program that works better than any calisthenics course I have ever seen personally
- The two Brothers show you how to do each exercise through their online videos which are accessible anytime online once you purchase the program
- The amount of free information these guys have dished out over the years makes me place 100% of my trust in their intentions and you won’t be led astray
- This is a fantastic beginner’s workout that will lead you to expert status within 12 weeks
- This program is f*ing tough as nails and you will be required to bring your A-Game each and every single workout
- Your week will be comprised of working out about 5-6 days out of the week which can be incredibly time-consuming (however, the workouts only range from about 30-40 minutes so they’re not that long)
- Some people may not be a fan of mixing in the cardiovascular endurance training – I know I did not like it when I did it (and you definitely do not have to do it)
- You may not be able to do the exercises at first if you’re a beginner, but if you go onto YouTube and find some “beginner variations” of the exercise you can certainly build up to it which brings me to the next point
- This is a beginner’s program – however, there is a certain requisite of physical abilities required to do this program. You must be able to at least do some push ups and pull ups – not many, but at least 3-4 good solid ones
- You will need a place to do: pull ups and dips so parallel bars and a pull up bar are of the essence. For that, you can check out my review of the Shamrock Triple Pull Up and Dip Station
So, as you can see, there are a fair amount of pros and cons so you will have to decide how you’re going to go about doing this.
If you don’t like this course and you’re more of a fan of working out 3 days per week, 45 minutes each time and are an absolute beginner, you may want to check out my review of the Kinobody Bodyweight Mastery Program instead. It might be more suitable for those that aren’t so “hard-core” about their fitness.
How Will This Program do SO MUCH More For You Than Just Give You a Better Body?
If the highest, most elite level of physical abilities and an absolutely jaw-dropping, shredded as f* physique is your goal, and if you desire to be able to do feats of physicality that no one else you personally know can do, then this course is for you.
If you’re a sissy and can’t handle the pressure of working out 5-6 days per week (like I was before switching to the Kinobody Greek God Program) then don’t buy this program.
This program is hard core, and it works for a reason. It isn’t designed for people that do not have the mental ability to grind it out until the bitter end. If you are somebody like that and you buy this, you will just give up on it anyway.
As a matter of fact, unless you live in a city with a million or more people, after completing this program, you will most likely be one of the only people in your city that can do the shit this program will train you to be able to do. Now there’s something to be said for that!
Muscle ups with extra weight hanging from your waist? No problem. One-legged pistol squats with extra weights? No problem. Push ups with only one arm, or two arms with 200lbs on your back? No problem. No one else in a 100 mile radius can do that stuff and you’ll be damn proud of your abilities.
If You Get This Program It Will Work – As Long As YOU Put in the WORK
Learn more about this program and buy it only IF:
- You have the mental ability to stick it through (unlike me. . . )
- You want to have the most incredible physique and physical abilities that no one else that you know has
- You want to cultivate a sense of being the best version of yourself you can be
- This program sounds good to you for any other reason
DO NOT buy this program IF:
- You are faint of heart and cannot see things through
- You give up easily
- You don’t have the ability to work out 5-6 times per week
- You have any other of the abundance of excuses one can come up with to not buy this and follow it through until the bittersweet end.
And don’t forget to head on over to the Kinobody Bodyweight Mastery Review if you’re not too sure which of these you would prefer.
If you have decided this program is for you, you can check it out here to make your final decision. 🙂
Alright guys. Thanks so much for stopping in. Let me know if you have any questions, concerns or comments because I want to make sure you get the most detailed and accurate information.