Product: Kinobody Bodyweight Mastery Online Course
Price: $49 (retail) – On Sale for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Where to Buy: Available from Kinobody.com
My Rating:7.9 out of 10
Return Policy: 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Alright guys so here we are with a review of the Kinobody Bodyweight Mastery Program.
The Bodyweight Mastery Program is aimed at those attempting to build a solid foundation for their physique by building a insanely strong and powerful body – something that will certainly carry over when you do take the plunge and move on to weight lifting.
Bodyweight training is the foundation to any strength and gains you will ever achieve – if you cannot do a few pushups, a few dips, bodyweight squats and pullups – I don’t even want to see you anywhere near the machines or free-weights. You simply aren’t ready yet.
Today we will be discussing the Bodyweight Mastery Program and why it’s essential to your success in the gym.
Kinobody Bodyweight Mastery: A Brief Overview
The couple featured above are incorporating bodyweight pullups into their workout routine because they understand the importance of developing an overall strong body.
With the Bodyweight Mastery Program, you will learn how to make your body powerful, balanced, aesthetically pleasing and functional – all of the traits that lend themselves very nicely to having an absolutely stunning physique.
Let’s take a look at what Greg O’Gallagher himself has to say about it.
Bodyweight training is not easy. It is not a walk in the park, your improvements will become minuscule over time and there will come a point where you will not build any more muscle with bodyweight training.
However, with that being said, bodyweight training is still an extremely powerful method of getting into absolutely breath-taking shape and having a great body to show for it. Just don’t expect to have a bodybuilder’s physique after you have trained with bodyweight movements for 1-2 years.
At some point or another, you will need to add weight to your movements with a couple of examples being pullups with additional weight or dips with additional weight.
Greg’s Bodyweight Mastery Program is designed to bring you through 8 phases to build strength.
The phases become more difficult – and this is known as progressive overload. When you focus on progressively getting stronger, you are bound to develop a stronger body and better muscle development.
Once you have mastered the first level, you move onto the second, then the third and so forth. At the end of the program you will have an exceptionally powerful body that is very capable of the most difficult of physical feats.
Each phase includes workouts 3 days per week that take about 45-60 minutes to complete. Everyone has the time for this.
Who Will This Program NOT Work For?
There is one group of people for whom this program is not designed.
Unfortunately, if you are significantly overweight, you can pretty much forget being able to ever do a pushup or a pullup. I’d therefore consider losing some weight before embarking on this program.
I have been there, I have personally seen people struggle and I myself have been someone that has struggled as well. I don’t want you to have to struggle as well.
For an in-depth review of the most enjoyable way to lose fat you can check out this page. This would be a fantastic pre-cursor to doing the Bodyweight Mastery Program because it makes the process so enjoyable – and you get to eat all the foods you love!
So back to the story. This program is for anyone out there (aside from those suffering from significant obesity) and is especially useful for people beginning to age (I’d say anywhere past 40, 50). You’re going to be making your life significantly more miserable by choosing not to perform resistance training.
However, this website is here to help you. I am not saying you must buy this specific program as it’s just one of many but what I am saying is that any workout routine would be ideal. For a great introduction to beginner bodyweight training you can check out this article I wrote a while back.
As Usual, Let’s Look at the Pros vs Cons of the Bodyweight Mastery Program
As with anything in life, there are certain pros and cons to everything in my view. Let’s look at some in relation to the Kinobody Bodyweight Mastery Program:
- Get into incredible shape and build a lean, powerful, functional and balanced body that will help ease pains in your body and will be aesthetically pleasing
- Progressive overload principles will ensure that you consistently become stronger and stronger
- Bodyweight training is a paramount prerequisite of any bodybuilding venture. You MUST master your own bodyweight first
- The program contains videos, blogs, written guides, notes and thoughts from the creator – all to help you advance rapidly and achieve great success with the program
- This program could be done in your own home provided you have a couple of key pieces of equipment (a pullup bar and a dip station). For a great review on an all-around kickass pullup bar and dip station all-in-one check out my review of the Shamrock Door Gym
- The benefits of bodyweight training far outweight the benefits of weight-lifting when you’re first starting out and the Bodyweight Mastery Program will guide you through this process seamlessly
- Seeing constant success and improvement in mind is important to keep moral high and keep continuing on, and you will certainly see progress with this program
- As you get more advanced in the program, progress slows down which can be frustrating for those who do not have much patience
- If you’re overweight, this program will frustrate you and you will give up. Check out my review of the Aggressive Fat Loss Program in that case so you can lose weight first and make the process way more enjoyable
- This program is not suitable for those who have no gym membership or no access to gym equipment at home. You will be required to have access to a pullup bar and a dip station which can be a hindrance.
- The Bodyweight Mastery Program is not a quick-fix, get-me-into-shredded-condition quickly – it takes time, effort and is not easy but will be extremely rewarding if you just give it a chance
- The program is not for the faint of heart. However, I do believe you have it in you to see it through!
That’s Pretty Much It – Bodyweight Mastery MIGHT Just be for You
By purchasing the Bodyweight Mastery program you’ll get access to some of the most cutting-edge fitness information in the world and you will be doing movements that no one you personally know can do (I can guarantee it).
Keep your eyes peeled because whereas I do think that the Bodyweight Mastery Program by Kinobody is one of the most effective programs, there are several others that I am also a massive fan of and I will be doing reviews on those very soon as well.
As always thank you so much for stopping by! What do you think of bodyweight training vs. weight lifting? Do you see or believe in any benefits of one over the other?
Make sure to leave a comment down below with your thoughts, questions and experiences!