Hi everyone and welcome to our ProForm Pro 2000 Review.
We’d like to start off by saying that this is probably the single best treadmill anyone could buy for the money but it still may not be the best option for you for various reasons.
Let’s dive in deep… and please bear with us as this will be quite an in-depth and extensive review.
Let’s get started!
Product: ProForm Pro 2000 Professional Series Treadmill
Best Current Price: Amazon (Canada, US, Europe, UK, South America, Australia, New Zealand and More)
Power Output: 3.5 CHP Mach-Z Commercial-Grade Motor (Great for Running/Jogging)
Extras: iFit Coach Ready; Large LCD Display; Incline & Decline Capabilities
Warranty: Lifetime Frame & Motor Warranty, 5-year parts, 2-year labour Warranty
Physique Authority Editor’s Score:
ProForm Pro 2000: A Brief Overview
This is a fully unbiased review, however, with that said, we think that this treadmill is probably the single best option for anyone out there who intends to also jog and run.
If you’re somebody who just needs something to walk indoors then definitely do not buy this treadmill because it just has way too much power for your needs
Instead, scroll down a little bit and head over to our Best Treadmills for This Year Buyer’s Guide for a full guide on how to buy a treadmill and all of the best options currently available.
However, for running and jogging, you definitely need a little bit more of a powerful machine and the 3.5 CHP (Continuous Output) Mach-Z Motor will definitely live up to the task.
This is one of ProForm’s most popular commercial-grade treadmill and it’s now more viable than ever before to have this kind of power in the comfort of your own home.
If you want to learn about all the features of this incredible treadmill, you are invited to check out our Best Treadmills for This Year Buyer’s Guide.
ProForm’s Pro 2000 is a Commercial-Grade Machine
ProForm has been creating exercise equipment for more than 30 years and has a track-record of excellence that far exceeds that of any other major exercise equipment manufacturer.
In many health and fitness clubs around the world you will probably find many ProForm machines residing in them and this is because ProForm produces very high-quality machines.
The Pro 2000 has been a favourite amongst home enthusiast runners and joggers because of the machine’s versatility, capabilities and excellent price-point for what you get.
Take a look at some of the features you can expect from the Pro 2000 Treadmill.
- 7″ oversized LCD display
- Fully iFit compatible so you can keep your workouts more exciting and fresh
- Compatible with different tablets and phones including Android devices, iOS devices such as iPads and iPhones and more
- Wireless chest strap heart rate monitoring is available
- Built-in speakers will enable you to watch shows, movies or listen to your favourite music
- 3.5 CHP Mach-Z Motor for extreme durability and reliability
- Incline capability of up to 15% and up to 3% decline capability
- 350lbs weight capacity for those who are holding on to a bit more weight than normal
- Oversized and large deck for safe and comfortable running (the larger the running surface, the better for running and jogging)
- Lifetime Frame & Motor Warranty, 5-Year on Parts and 2-Year Labour Warranty
What Are Other People Saying About this Treadmill?
As this is one of the most popular and famous treadmills of all time, there are certainly no shortage of reviews – and both good and bad.
We’ll go through all of the good and bad points so you can make the most informed decision based on real user experiences!
PRO-TIP: Check out this awesome video review of the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill to find out more information before we dive into the Pros and Cons!
Now that you’ve checked out the video, let’s go over some of our own pros and cons based on personal experience and thousands of user reviews!
- New and upgraded belt lasts up to 4x longer than the older style belt (around 2000-3000 miles vs. just shy of 1000 miles
- The treadmill itself easily folds up for storage but still tends to take up significant space because of its physical size
- Very heavy, durable commercial grade materials
- Thanks to its quiet operation you can use this treadmill on any floor in your house at any time
- Commercial-grade experience for an exceptionally reasonable price
- Great for runners and joggers; yet awesome for walking as well
- Various programs makes it easy to always get an excellent workout
- Even though it folds up, people complain that it still takes up lots of room (which you have to expect from such a powerful machines)
- iFit Coach is only available if you sign up for the service
- This machine is extremely heavy and will take at least 2 full grown adults to move and assemble it
- Since this is such a new model, some people have been experiencing technological growing pains, but this model has now been out for 2 years and should be alright
Here is Some More of What People Think:
As you can see, there are far more pros than cons, but you can definitely also see that there are certain negatives as well.
As long as you’re armed with all of the knowledge necessary, you will be able to make the most informed decision possible.
That Wraps Things Up: The ProForm Pro 2000 is One of the Best Treadmills You Can Buy
We truly believe that there is no one single “best” machine or device for all people.
As you saw above, there are a variety of things to take into consideration to form your own conclusions.
However, the Pro 2000 seems to hit all the right spots whilst providing an immense value for your money, but there are still certain things to keep in mind such as the weight of the unit, the size and functionality that may or may not be right for you.
With all of that said and done, the ProForm Pro 2000 stands the test of time and consistently wins the hearts of thousands of users over and is cemented as one of the greatest treadmills ever designed for home use.
At this time, we’d like you to learn more about this treadmill by heading to the Amazon page.
Don’t worry – the Amazon page will be localised to your locale, whatever that may be – whether the U.S., Canada, South America, the UK, Asia, Australia, New Zealand – we’ve got you covered!
If you’ve decided that this is NOT the best treadmill for you, that is totally alright because we want you to ultimately be happy with your choice.
To see some other amazing options across 3 major price ranges, check out our Best Treadmills for This Year Buyer’s Guide which is updated half a dozen times per year!
If you want something still powerful enough for running and don’t want to break the bank, we have a special buyer’s guide for you which is the Best Treadmills for Running which you can find here:
We want to thank you for stopping by our review today and, as always, with love,